Why Do You Need a Sugarcane Container?
Have you ever worried about the effects of a polystyrene food or takeaway container on your food and the environment? If the answer is yes, you will love our eco-friendly alternative to food packaging. A sugarcane container is a healthier option for both the food inside the container and the environment once you throw it away. It is also a good option for the hospitality industry. Your customers will appreciate its sturdy construction and its stylish, bright white finish.
What You Should Know About Sugarcane Bowl Production
Getting rid of disposable or single-use food packaging is still a while away, so choosing the environment-friendly materials to manufacture containers will make all the difference. An eco-friendly alternative to food packaging is a welcome development for many green thinkers.
- In addition to its value as a biofuel, this material has also gained prominence as a packaging material. Waste not, want not certainly comes to mind when we look at how you produce a sugarcane bowl, plate, or container. Sugarcane pulp, also known as bagasse, is the waste from sugarcane plants that remain after extracting the sugar.
- After extracting the juices from the stalk, the remaining bagasse fibres are carefully blended with water. The pulp created by this process has a consistency similar to wood pulp. Manufacturers apply heat and pressure to transform the pulp into different products such as a bowl, plate, burger box, or lunchbox.
- Sugarcane is widely produced and is readily available in several countries. Bagasse is a non-edible by product of sugarcane which makes it a sought-after renewable product. The pulp used to create a sugarcane bowl is also ethically sourced.
Benefits of a Sugarcane Tray
Whether you run a cafeteria at a school or workplace, own a fast-food restaurant or a retailer, a sugarcane tray is an excellent choice.
- A sugarcane tray is also the perfect product if you are hosting a party and don’t want to spend hours washing dishes when your guests leave. A sugarcane tray will make it easy to plate one or several eats. Trays come with separate compartments that will keep the various food types separate. They are also sturdy, making them a practical and safe product.
- The production process is ecological and sustainable. Bagasse products have a lower carbon footprint than other food packaging solutions, and you can dispose of the product with a clear conscience. Sugarcane packaging is suitable for recycling and commercial compost facilities.
- Sugarcane packaging can tolerate hot and cold foods and is grease and water-resistant. You can use these products in a microwave or store them in a refrigerator, and they also have high insulation properties.
Why You Should Buy Products From At Pack
We are a trustworthy and experienced company with the best packaging solutions. We offer competitive prices for our quality made items. We prioritise your needs and provide exceptional client services and administration through our streamlined ordering process. Contact us today!